Friday, April 12, 2013

Candice Swanepoel hd wallpapers

Candice Swanepoel Mini Biography & HD Wallpapers

Date of Birth
20 October 1988Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 

Height
5' 9½" (1.77 m) 

Trade Mark
Long blonde hair and light blue eyes
Her waist-to-hip ratio

Trivia
The first South-African model to walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Discovered in a mall in Durban, by a model scout, when she was sixteen years old.
She can make up to R40000 a day. Equal to 5000 Euros.
Does a lot of work in fashion, mostly swimwear and lingerie.
Her spoken languages are English and Afrikaans.
Ranked #20 in the 2011 Ask Men top 99 "most desirable women" list.
Swanepoel has dated model Hermann Nicoli since 2006.
Ranked #6 in the Top Sexist Models list by models.com.
Ranked #28 Sexiest Woman in the world by the Spanish version of DT magazine.
Ranked #62 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
Cousin to actresses Minka McConaughey and Mila McConaughey.
Voted #10 on Ask men's top 99 'most desirable' celebrity women of 2012.
Ranked #11 on Askmen's list of the top 99 "most desirable" famous women of 2013.

Personal Quotes
On her favorite fashion designers: My favorite designers are, Chloe, D&G, Christian Louboutin and Marc Jacobs. I change my style from day to day, so I have many favorites.
[on her weight loss speculation]: I am healthy and happy. I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case everything is normal and good.
I was a ballet dancer growing up and that's what I was convinced I would be. I was very skinny, braces; so I never thought I would be a model.
I grew in a farm in South Africa and I was scouted there and they sent me to Europe. It's kind of been blessed, since then it happened all so fast.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...